Easy Access to Markets
At the centre of Canada’s Maritime Provinces, Sackville offers easy access to lucrative markets, to customers and to suppliers.
- Almost all rail and road traffic between Nova Scotia and PEI passes through the Town limits.
- Halifax, Atlantic Canada’s largest city, and Saint John, the largest city in New Brunswick are a two-hour drive away. Moncton, the region’s fastest growing city, is 25 minutes from Sackville and the Confederation Bridge to PEI is a 45-minute drive.
- Our location offers excellent opportunities for distribution and export companies through the global shipping port of Halifax and the port of Saint John.
- Air cargo services available through the Greater Moncton International Airport (GMIA), a 25-minute drive from Sackville. The GMIA is cargo hub of Atlantic Canada and home to carriers such as FedEX and Purolator.
- Businesses can access the consumer markets of the American Northeast through a direct connection to the Interstate-95, the major American north-south corridor.
- Direct daily flights to New York, New Jersey and major Canadian cities leave the Greater Moncton International Airport a 25-minute drive from Sackville.
- The Halifax International Airport, a 90-minute drive from Sackville, offers direct connections to New York, Boston, Washington D.C., and to all major Canadian centres. Spacious cargo facilities offer excellent shipping and receiving, with two courier companies operating a daily international network from Halifax.